TWT1704Half Day Leisure Tour to Stroll Around the Muslim Quarter
To ensure time-saving and convenient pick-ups for each and every customer, please arrange your own way to the designated point – Xian Bell Tower Hotel (Add: No.110 South Avenue, Beilin District, Xi'an). You may start this tour in the morning or afternoon, local guide will meet you at your confirmed time.
This half day walking tour will start by paying a visit to the Great Mosque, one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China, determined to have been built in mid-7th century. Around the mosque is the Muslim Street which is bustling every day with loads of the most authentic fine eateries and souvenirs shops. Walking along this twisted, narrow street which is aligned with stores on both sides, you can see that Muslim men with white hats sit inside the stores and talk leisurely with each other. Also local guide will company with you to visit the City God Temple of Xian. As one of only two remaining Taoist temples in Xian, it has been listed as a key historical and cultural site under state protection, and you will get more information of local people’s life.
At the end of the tour, have a break at TripAdvisor recommended Lavazza Cafe. You may ask the tour guide to get some advice about meal or transportation, and the tour service ends here.
Duration: 4 hours (09:00am - 01:00pm OR 02:00pm - 06:00pm)
|Traveler Number||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8 up|
1. Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
2. Entrance fees to tourist sites.
3. Bottled mineral water.
1. Transportation (Tour guide will help you to take public transportation, you will pay on the spot.)
2. Meals (This will make your tour more flexible and provide more choices for you to enjoy genuine local food, the guides are always happy to recommend.)
3. Gratuities (Tips are non-compulsory but appreciated to show your gratitude to the work of the guide and driver.)