TWT1201Xian Delight Tour - Two Days Tour of Terracotta Army and City Sightseeing
Day 01 Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum, Banpo Neolithic Museum and City Wall
The Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. It is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum in Lintong, Xian. It is a destination you should never miss when visiting China. The State Council authorized to build a museum on site in 1975. Our tour guide and driver will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel at 9:00am to visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will be shocked by the large scale of this underground army and the life-size soldiers and horses with vivid appearances.
Lunch will be on your own arrangement and our guide will recommend some local specialties to you. After lunch, you will visit the Banpo Neolithic Museum which were a Matriarchal society and the Neolithic Aga of Yangshao Culture and the Antient City Wall. Then drive back to your hotel.
Day 02 Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Square of Bell & Drum Tower, Muslim Quarter and Great Mosque
Except the amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses, there are many other famous tour attractions in Xian. Today our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 09:00 to start the classic one day Xian city sightseeing, you will visit the Shaanxi History Museum and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda in the morning.
Lunch will be on your own arrangement and our guide will recommend some local specialties to you. After lunch, we will drive to the city centre to visit the Square of Bell & Drum Tower, Muslim Quarter and Great Mosque. Then we will transfer you back to the hotel. And the memorable two days tour ends here.
Kindly note that the price we quoted to you includes guide introduction and driving fee. Both the entrance fee and meal are on your side, our tour guide will help you to buy the entrance tickets and recommend some local specialties to you.
Duration: 8 hours (09:00AM - 05:00PM)
|Traveler Number||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8 up|
1. Private car/van with professional driver.
2. Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
3. Bottled water will be provided.
4. Fuel surcharge and tax are included.
5. Pickup and drop-off at your centrally located hotel in downtown Xian.
Extra charge will occur for Airport transfer or North Train Station transfer
1. The entrance tickets fees are Excluded. Tour guide will help you to buy tickets on the spot based on your preferred attractions.
2. Meal is Excluded. This will make your tour more flexible and provide more choices for you to enjoy genuine Xian food, the guides are always happy to recommend.
3. Tips are non-compulsory but appreciated to show your gratitude to the work of the guide and driver.