TWT1104One Day Classic Xian City Tour Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, Ancient City Wall, Bell & Drum Tower Square, Muslim's Quarter
Except the amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses, there are many other famous tour attractions in Xian. Today our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 09:00 to start the classic one day Xian city tour. You will visit the Shaanxi History Museum, which is the first modern national museum. It was built in 1983 and opened to the public in 1991. Now 370,000 exhibits in the museum vividly show the history of over a million years from prehistoric times (1,150,000 years ago - 21st Century BC) to about 1840 AD. Then visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the thousand-year old pagoda was built in the Tang Dynasty to store the Buddhist Scripture and statues brought by Monk Xuan Zang from India. It is now a landmark of Xian.
Lunch is not included, but our guide will offer you some advice and help you with that. In the afternoon, we will drive to the city center to visit the City Wall, which was initially built as a military defense system over 600 years ago and now it is a popular travel destination. Ascending the City Wall, you could appreciate the magnificent ancient constructions, admire the surrounding urban landscape and watch the locals doing exercises or entertaining themselves at its foot. The Square of Bell & Drum Tower is the center and landmark of Xian, then you will find lots of mouthwatering local snacks and interesting souvenirs in Muslim Quarter. Then we will transfer you back to the hotel and the tour service ends here.
Duration: 8 hours (09:00AM - 05:00PM)
|Traveler Number||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8 up|
1. Hotel pick-up service
2. Hotel drop-off service
3. Private air-conditioned car/van
4. Licensed professional driver
5. Excellent English-speaking tour guide
6. Bottled water will be provided
7. Fuel surcharge and tax are included
1. Entrance ticket fees (Tour guide will help you to buy tickets on the spot based on your preferred attractions.)
2. Meals (This will make your tour more flexible and provide more choices for you to enjoy genuine local food, the guides are always happy to recommend.)
3. Gratuities (Tips are non-compulsory but appreciated to show your gratitude to the work of the guide and driver.)