TWT1103One Day Historical Tour - Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum, Emperor Qinshihuang Mausoleum and Banpo Neolithic
The Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. It is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum in Lintong, Xi'an. It is a destination you should never miss when visiting China. The State Council authorized to build a museum on site in 1975. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. As the first museum at the prehistoric site, Banpo Museum was built at the base of the excavations of the Banpo site that is a typical Neolithic matriarchal community of the Yangshao culture dating back about 6,000 years.
Today our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 09:00am. Drive to Banpo Museum which is located in the eastern outskirt of Xian City, Shaanxi Province. As the first museum at the prehistoric site, it was built at the base of the excavations of the Banpo site. Since it opened to the public formally in 1958, two million people have visited it. Then continue to visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and the Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum. The Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses are world famous, attracting a large number of tourists from home and abroad to visit each year. You will be shocked by the large scale of this underground army and the life-size soldiers and horses with vivid appearances. At the end of the tour, our guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel.
Kindly note that the price we quoted to you includes guide introduction and driving fee. Both the entrance fee and meal are on your side, our tour guide will help you to buy the entrance tickets and recommend some local specialties to you.
Duration: 8 hours (09:00AM - 05:00PM)
|Traveler Number||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8 up|
1. Hotel pick-up service
2. Hotel drop-off service
3. Private air-conditioned car/van
4. Licensed professional driver
5. Excellent English-speaking tour guide
6. Bottled water will be provided
7. Fuel surcharge and tax are included
1. Entrance ticket fees (Tour guide will help you to buy tickets on the spot based on your preferred attractions.)
2. Meals (This will make your tour more flexible and provide more choices for you to enjoy genuine local food, the guides are always happy to recommend.)
3. Gratuities (Tips are non-compulsory but appreciated to show your gratitude to the work of the guide and driver.)