TWT1102One Day Xian Exploration Tour - Comparison of Warriors in both Qin Dynasty Han Dynasty
The Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. It is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum in Lintong, Xian. It is a destination you should never miss when visiting China. The State Council authorized to build a museum on site in 1975. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. In the morning, our guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby at 9:00 am to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
After the Terracotta museum, we will drive to the Han Yangling Museum to visit the fourth Emperor’s Mausoleum of the Han Dynasty. It is the first underground museum in China and all the relics are protected in the toughened glass. Then transfer back to your hotel. The one day tour service ends here.
Kindly note that the price we quoted to you includes guide introduction and driving fee. Both the entrance fee and meal are on your side, our tour guide will help you to buy the entrance tickets and recommend some local specialties to you.
Duration: 8 hours (09:00AM - 05:00PM)
|Traveler Number||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8 up|
1. Hotel pick-up service
2. Hotel drop-off service
3. Private air-conditioned car/van
4. Licensed professional driver
5. Excellent English-speaking tour guide
6. Bottled water will be provided
7. Fuel surcharge and tax are included
1. Entrance ticket fees (Tour guide will help you to buy tickets on the spot based on your preferred attractions.)
2. Meals (This will make your tour more flexible and provide more choices for you to enjoy genuine local food, the guides are always happy to recommend.)
3. Gratuities (Tips are non-compulsory but appreciated to show your gratitude to the work of the guide and driver.)